WestJet Airlines: All about its Cancellation Policy
Are you looking for the cancellation policy of your ticket? Yes, you are absolutely at the right platform. Here you will get to know all the information regarding cancellation policy of WestJet Airlines. No one feels eager to cancel their ticket but sometimes the situation makes them do so. WestJet cancellation policy has one of the best policies. Sometimes the cancellation charge costs equal to the ticket or even more than that. In this article, you will get all the information regarding the cancellation policy. So if you are looking for WestJet cancellation policy for non-refundable tickets, then this article is for you.
US departments have stated on their website that if any passenger cancels his or her ticket, within 24 hours, then they will be refunded the full amount. No cancellation charges are applicable. But if a 24 hours time period is over, then the airline gives you the facility to travel in future within one year of purchase, only if it is the refundable ticket. Generally, other international airlines refund the price of your refund ticket after subtracting the ticket charge fee. As Westjet cancellation policy offers you a free policy of ticket change so a full refund of the ticket is applicable in your next journey which is valid for 1 year.
But it is better to cancel your ticket within 24 hours if you are having doubts about what to do!
Steps for cancellation of ticket.
- Visit the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- Go to the “Manage Booking” section. Enter there your booking reference.
- Click the link on “Cancel Booking”. Here you will get all the guidelines.
What is the WestJet Cancellation Fee?
It entirely depends upon the condition and situations.
- The passengers who are holding the Econo ticket have to pay 50 CAD to 59 CAD approx as a cancellation fee.
- The passengers who are holding Econo flex ticket have to pay 25 to 30 CAD on an average.
- The passengers who are holding Business ticket have to pay 100 to 120 CAD on an average.
- The passengers who are holding Premium ticket have to pay 50 to 59 CAD on an average.
- Please keep in mind that WestJet Airlines charges its cancellation fee on the basis of who is flying to different continents or flying in Canada itself.
- If you are having any doubt, then you can contact the executive manager of weather over the phone or by email.
How to Postpone and Rebook a Cancelled Flight?
Passengers are authorized to make modifications in their ticket which are not enclosed under the waiver travel policy. They can pay a visit to the “Manage Booking” category and can ratify their inquiries.
The customers are solicited to reach your dealers who have to prearrange your Westjet reservations through a travel agency.
In order to submit the booking invitation, passengers can restore their booking to an open ticket. This can be done by filling up the online form.In the case of the original booking, the open ticket permits you to protect the persisting value. So rebook cancelled flight WestJet Airlines.
WestJet Flight Cancellation – Frequently Asked Questions
* Pay a visit to the official site of and click on the option of “travel”.
* Select the ” My Trips” option.
* Select your cancellation flight and then select the “cancel ticket” option.
* An OTP will come to your phone, which you have to enter that number.
* A message will come to your registered mobile number that your ticket has been cancelled. By this, you can confirm that your ticket has been cancelled.
* After 2 or 3 weeks probably, you will have the money transferred in your bank account.
Westjet Airlines is very supportive, they try to cooperate with each passenger. But in case of the harsh conditions, it is not possible for them to always compensate. But in case of natural calamities like heavy showers, earthquakes or any disasters, you will get your full money refund in a few weeks on your account.
Yes, if the flight gets delayed for the personal reason of Westjet Airlines, then they will offer you some snacks, soft drinks etc. These are free meals, you don’t have to pay for it. But if the flight gets delayed for heavy rainfall, or for any natural disasters, then these meals will not be provided free.
Yes, Westjet Airlines allows you to carry your pet with you. You have to pay some extra charges. But be careful, you also have to keep an eye that your pet should not harm others.
There are three modes of online payment.
* Internet banking
* Credit Card
* Debit Card
If you like you can pay offline also in cash by standing in the queue.
Westjet Airlines are very cooperative as well as supportive also. They are flexible and you can get their services 24×7. Westjet cancellation policy is not a complicated process. Their dedicated support team and well-equipped professionals are there who will deal with all the problems related to airlines. I think you got all the relevant information about the Westjet cancellation policy.