Zero Cancellation charges for KLM Airlines
KLM is a popular airline of Netherlands. Owing to the pandemic, KLM Airlines are currently offering many refund possibilities. The refund conditions will vary depending on the fact who cancelled the flight. If the airline cancelled your flight then you can get the refund in the form of voucher or cash. Also, in this case, you will get an option to change your booking until 30th June 2021. As per KLM cancellation policy you will be able to change the booking before the scheduled departure of the flight.
However, if it was you who cancelled the flight then you can get the only voucher. No cash refunds will be possible in such a scenario. In case you have decided to postpone your trip to a later date due to personal reasons or any other reasons then the policies will be applicable depending on when you booked your flight or who booked your flight. The travel dates can be changed without paying the change fee.
Let’s Check the Different Scenarios:
If you are planning to travel post 30th November 2020, you can change the travel dates if you had booked on or before 31st October 2020. In case your travel date is on or after 1st December 2020, you can change your travel dates if you are planning to travel by the same booking class. However, you may need to pay the change of fare in such a scenario.
When you are booking during the date mentioned above then you can change your destination. You can utilize the full value of your previous ticket and purchase new tickets on KLM, Air France, Delta Airlines, Virgin, Atlantic and Kenya airways. You will not be needed to pay the change fees when the flight ticket was booked in the dates mentioned above.
If you have booked directly through KLM website or help enter then you can cancel online and the airlines will process your refund. However, if you booked your reservation through a travel agent then you must approach them for getting your refund.
KLM offers a flexible re-booking option and owing to this reason it has gained huge popularity of late.
When the KLM airlines issue you a travel voucher instead of a refund then you need to keep in mind the below points:
- You can use your travel voucher till 31st December 2021 and you can re-book using KLM airlines, Delta Airlines, and Air France, Virgin Atlantic and Kenya Airways flights.
- If your voucher has expired woven then you can utilize the same for booking another flight. You may need to get in touch with the contact centre team of the airlines if you face any issues during this process.
- If the amount of your voucher is higher than the ticket you are planning to purchase, then you will be issued a new voucher of the residual balance. The new voucher will be refundable after twelve months. If you have requested for the voucher even when the flight was not cancelled by the airline then your voucher will be non-refundable.
- When your flight is booked on ios before b21st April 2020 and with a scheduled departure after 31st August 2020:
Re-booking or changing travel dates:
If you want to change your KLM booking and you want to travel in the same business class, then you can change the booking without paying any additional change fee. However, the dates need to correspond as mentioned above.
If you knew booking is of a higher fare then you will have to pay the differential amount.
You need to check the terms and conditions mentioned in the ticket to see if you are eligible for a refund. Check the KLM cancellation policy before requesting a refund.
Flight booked on or after 22nd April 2020:
When your flight is booked on or after 22nd April 2020 then separate rules will be applicable for Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Columbia for KLM 24 hour cancellation policy – The 24 hours cancellation policy states that you can cancel the flight within 24 hours with KLM flights and get a full refund.
KLM Cancellation – Frequently Asked Questions
As per the KLM cancellation policy, rebooking will be applicable in the below scenarios:
* If your journey has not commenced and when your tickets are not expired
* If you are not travelling with a baby of 0-1 years.
* If you have not requested any special services. Special services may include a special meal, or transportation of a pet or wheelchair or an unaccompanied minor.
* If you have not booked through a travel agent. If you have booked your reservations through a travel agent then you must contact them directly for rebooking.
The KLM customer care team consists of a team of highly responsible individuals who will be responsive to queries and concerns and will provide timely responses. You can contact customer care by calling the toll-free number +1-855-948-3805. If you are calling from outside India then you have to dial +1-855-948-3805. You can also reach them through WhatsApp in the number +31206490787. Additionally, you can also contact them 24/7 through Facebook, Messenger or Twitter.
As per the KLM cancellation policy, if you cancel within 24 hours then the cost will be reimbursed without asking any additional questions.
Follow the steps given below to cancel KLM flights Sans Souci:
* Go to the KLM airlines homepage and select the ‘My Trip’ tab.
* You can retrieve the details of your bookings by logging in to your account or by entering the booking code.
* You will land up to the booking page where you must double-check the reservation you want to cancel
* Select cancel flight option to cancel the flight.
If you follow the KLM 24 Hour cancellation policy then you will be exempted from paying additional charges.
As per the KLM flexibility service you can make changes to your flight up to three times without paying any extra amount.
You can obtain the information by going to the official webpage and by retrieving the information post entering the booking details.