Zero Cancellation Charge on Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy
Japan Airlines is the known flag carrier company that offers its services to 100+ destinations across the globe. If a passenger has booked a flight ticket through Japan airlines and due to some reason, he wants to cancel it. Then Japan Airlines cancellation policy can help you in every way. A passenger can easily cancel his tickets. However, there are some terms and conditions that are to be followed. It is always recommended to read those conditions before availing of this 24-hours cancellation policy. And in case you need any kind of assistance regarding Japan Airlines services, a passenger is free to contact the customer service team.
Japan Airlines 24 hour Cancellation Policy
- According to the Japan Airlines 24 Hour cancellation policy, a passenger can get a full refund amount if he cancels his booking flight ticket within the reservation date.
- The passenger is liable to pay Japan Airlines cancellation charges on his refundable ticket after the lapse of risk-free period.
- For the full refund amount, the flight ticket has to be canceled within 24 hours of booking. Also, the departure date of the flight must be a week away from the cancellation date.
- No refund amount will be given to the passenger on his non-refundable ticket if the ticket is canceled after 24 hours of reservation date.
Japan Airlines Cancellation Charges
On Refundable Tickets:
- A passenger is liable to get full refund amount if he cancels his ticket for the following reasons
- Theft of the passport
- Serious illness
- State emergencies
- Bereavement of passenger
- After the 24 hours of booking, if the passenger cancels his ticket, then the amount will be refunded after deducting the Japan Airlines cancellation fee.
- A passenger is needed to pay additional charges as a service fee if the flight ticket is canceled on the offline portal.
On Non-refundable Tickets:
- If a passenger cancels his flight ticket within the reservation date, then there will be no charges for the ticket cancellation.
- After the 24 hours, as per Japan Airlines cancellation policy, only the government tax portion will be given as a refund. The rest of the amount will be counted as the Japan Airlines cancellation fee.
- No refund will be given if the ticket is canceled on the day of the departure.
- In such a case, when Airline cancels the flight, a full refund will be initiated.
Japan Airlines Refund Policy
- Japan Airlines does not offer any refund to the passenger with an award or a business promotional ticket.
- After the departure time, no refund is initiated.
- A full refund to the passenger is initiated only when a passenger cancels his ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- As per the Japan Airlines refund policy, refund to the passenger is only given after deducting the Japan Airlines cancellation charges.
- A full refund is also initiated when the airline cancels the flight ticket due to technical errors.
- If the flight gets delayed for more than 4 hours, then the passenger will not be charged any cancellation fee.
How to Cancel Japan Airline Tickets Online?
To cancel Japan Airline Tickets online, follow the given instructions:
- First, go to the official website of Japan Airlines.
- Sign in by entering your id and password.
- To cancel the booking flight ticket, go to the ‘manage my trip section’. Enter reservation code and passenger’s last name.
- Select the tickets you want to cancel and click on the cancel tab.
- Select the valid reason for your ticket cancellation. Before you apply for a refund policy, read the terms and conditions associated with it.
- Make a refund request and submit it. Match the refund amount displayed with your calculation.
- After the passenger has claimed the request form. Japan Airlines will send the ticket cancellation confirmation message on the passenger’s registered mobile number and email id.
- Passengers will get a refund amount as per the Japan Airlines refund policy. Most probably, it will take three to four days to finish the procedure.
Japan Airlines Ticket Cancellation – Frequently Asked Questions
In such a case, Japan Airlines will charge a certain cancellation fee. To get a refund on the flight ticket, passengers have to cancel the ticket before the flight departs.
According to the Japan Airlines cancellation policy, cancellation charges will not be applied if the ticket is canceled within the 24 hours of booking. Also, the departure date has to be a week away from the reservation date.
In such a case, a passenger is also entitled to get a full refund amount.
Online : All the terms and conditions regarding the 24 hours cancellation policy are mentioned on the confirmation page, refund policy section, or reviews page.
Offline: To know 24 hours cancellation terms and conditions, a passenger can contact the customer care number given on the official website of Japan Airlines.
A passenger will receive the e-ticket on the registered mail after the reservation is confirmed. Or a passenger may also print the ticket through Japan Airline’s website.
Only credit card payment is accepted. A valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express are also accepted.