Cancellation Policy and Other Cancellation Related Details of Etihad Airways:
The Middle East is one of the most popular destinations for tourism and business ventures. One of the airways that are highly popular for travelling to the Middle East is Etihad Airways. The popularity of Etihad has enabled airlines to become a pioneer in its domain. Etihad airlines offer a plethora of features which has resulted in the high popularity of the airline and has allowed the airlines to reach the pinnacle of success in a few years. We will have a look at Etihad cancellation policy here.
Etihad is popular to the tourist due to the endless entertainment option that it provides. You can utilize the E-Box to explore the endless entertainment options. The on-board Wi-Fi also facilitates the passengers to find new ways of entertainment in the flight. Etihad is also popular for the amazing food and the impeccable services that they offer to the passengers. The team of Etihad consists of highly professional individuals who are extremely courteous and leaves no stones unturned to offer you the best flying experience. The loyalty and frequent flyer program offer you many other interesting benefits.
However, our travelling plans keep changing and it is imperative to know about the cancellation policies of the flights before we book our reservations. Let’s check out the cancellation policies for Etihad airlines.
Etihad Cancellation Policy- How to Cancel Flight Tickets Etihad Airways?
You can cancel the Etihad Airways flights by checking out the ‘Manage My Booking’ feature. You should make the changes online at least two hours before e the flight. The refunds are subjected to the rules of the ticket. You need to keep in mind the below points related to Etihad Airways flight cancellation before applying for a refund:
- Your ticket must not be used or exchanged and your ticket must be refundable. You should read the terms and conditions carefully before making your reservations.
- Your cancellation or change fee may be waived off in case of the unfortunate demise of your family member. However, you will need to provide sufficient proofs for the same during Etihad booking cancellation.
- You must have purchased your ticket at least five days prior and it should have been purchased through a single credit card.
- Cancellations and refunds will not be reversed. You may need to wait for fourteen to thirty days before getting back your amount.
- Refunds will be processed on the same card which you had utilized for purchasing the ticket.
- If you are cancelling before ninety-six hours then you may need to pay an additional ten per cent fee. You can check out the Etihad Airways 24 hours cancellation policy in the official website.
- You can also cancel Etihad Airways ticket by vising the contact centre. Our contact centres will help you with the cancellation process. However additional fees may apply
- If you have travel insurance then you can contact the Global Contact Centre for making cancellations or refunds.
- Under any circumstances, you must have read and understood the terms and conditions mentioned in the ticket. You should take decisions regarding reservations after having read and understood the terms and conditions.
Etihad Airways Booking Cancellation – Frequently Asked Questions
The quickest way of cancelling the Etihad flights is by ‘Manage My Booking’ feature. You can also visit the contact centre for the cancellation. You must be aware of the Etihad cancellation policy before applying for cancellation or refunds
No, you need not pay a global service fee for ‘Manage My Booking Service’. However, your bank may charge you processing fees for the transaction.
If you miss your flight then you will be marked a no show and a change fee will be charged. You need to report to the airport authorities if you are not planning to take the flight. Otherwise, your return or onward flight may be cancelled as well.
To change or cancel the tickets booked through the travel agent please get in touch with them directly. For partially used tickets you can contact our ‘Contact Centre’ to change your flight. You may be required to pay service fees in this case.
Your refunds will appear in your credit or bank statement within fourteen to thirty days of processing the refund.