Zero Cancellation Fee on Aeromexico Flight
Aeromexico Airlines is a popular flag carrier airline based in Mexico City. It provides various extensive services to its passengers very easily and conveniently such as Aeroméxico booking, Cancellation and refund policy, Aeroméxico customer service, etc. Passengers need not have to worry if making their flight reservations from the Aeroméxico airlines as the sole responsibility for having safe travel is led by them. The airlines offer their services to 89 different destinations in the world. Aeroméxico flight cancellation policy includes some vital points that are needed to take care of while canceling the booked tickets. Before making any cancelation, make sure you know all the rules.
Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation Policy
A passenger can easily cancel his/her booked flight tickets by availing the option Aeroméxico flight cancellation policy 24/7. When you visit the official website of Aeroméxico airlines, you can go through this option and after reading all the guidelines of the Aeroméxico cancellation policy, your scheduled flight tickets can be canceled. According to the policy, passengers need to cancel their tickets within 24 hours of reservation date. Passengers with premium fare and flexible fare tickets will not have to pay any cancellation charges. If the tickets are canceled out of the risk-free window, then the total fare ticket will be considered as cancellation charge.
Also, the tickets reserved directly from the Aeromexico are only qualified for the refund. If the reservation is made from the third party agent, then the passenger is not eligible to get a refund.
Aeromexico 24 Hour Cancellation
According to the Aeromexico 24 hour cancellation, the passenger has to cancel or reschedule their tickets within 24 hours of purchasing to get a full refund without any penalty. After the lapse of 24 hours, the cancellation fees will be applied to the non-refundable ticket. Passengers with basic fare ticket, classic fare, and comfort fare, there will be no refund if the ticket cancellation is made after the period of ends.
As per the Aeromexico 24 hour cancellation, the booking date should also be one week away from the scheduled flight departure.
Cancellation and refund policy go together. So if we talk about the Aeroméxico refund policy, passengers can smoothly ask for their refund online after they have canceled their scheduled flight tickets. To obtain a refund of your booked flight tickets, passengers need to submit a form asking for an online refund.
- If the Aeromexico flight cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the reservation date and the booking period is at least 7 days away from the flight departure, then the passenger can get a full refund without any cancellation fee.
- If the flight ticket is canceled after 24 hours of purchasing a ticket, then the cancellation fee will be deducted from the ticket cost and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- If the flight canceled which was booked within 7 days of the flight departure, there will be a cancellation fee deducted from the ticket cost and the refund will be transferred in the travel bank that can be used for future travel.
- If there is no flight cancellation request, then no refund will be generated.
How To Cancel Aeromexico Flight Tickets?
These are some steps provided through which a passenger can easily cancel Aeroméxico Airlines flight tickets without any hustle.
- The first step involves visiting the official website of Aeroméxico airlines and signing into it.
- When the window opens, click on the ‘Manage My Booking’ option.
- Enter your booking reference ID and the first and last name of the passenger in the space provided.
- Select the flight that you want to cancel.
- You may also want to submit a refund request form and specify a reason why are you canceling the Aeromexico reservations.
- Tab on the ‘Cancel Flight’ bar.
Aeromexico Ticket Cancellation – Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have canceled the flight ticket and requested for the refund, the amount will be credited in your respective bank within 5-7 business days. If the payment was done by credit or debit card, the amount will be transferred within 16-20 days into your account.
If the passenger has any queries regarding cancellation and refund, then you can contact the customer service team and they will help you in providing answers to all your issues throughout 24×7.
In the case where flight gets delayed for more than 3 hours, the passenger can be awarded some benefits along with the compensation.
* Free transport facility with free beverages.
* Travel vouchers for future trips.
* Two calls and fax facilities for each passenger.
For offline cancellation, the passenger can either call on the customer service number or can visit the airport counter or ticket sale Aeromexico office. The service is available 24 X 7 and the best part of canceling flight tickets offline is it can be done from anywhere and without any internet connectivity.
The airline offers two types of Aeromexico flight cancellation fee. For passengers with basic fare tickets, classic fare tickets, or comfort fare tickets need to pay cancellation fees as they are treated as non-refundable tickets after the 24 hours risk-free window. However, the passenger with refundable tickets such as Premier fare tickets and Flexible fare tickets will receive a full refund without any penalty.